Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nice Matters


Jennefer over at Smooth Stones Academy has been so sweet to pass on the 'Nice Matters Award' to me. My first award! I'm feeling special today. Grin. Jennefer is a fellow homeschooling mom of three boys. There must be a special place in heaven for us. I'm sure of it. Her oldest son is starting first grade, so I have enjoyed reading their experiences, knowing that I'll appreciate her advice and lessons learned as Levi progresses through school.

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

I'd like to pass on the award to Heather at Becoming. She is one of the kindest people I have the pleasure of knowing in real life. Her blog is one that I read every day, knowing that she will have something uplifting to share. She is passionate about her family and following God.

I would also like to pass on the award to Carole at Thoughts of Home. I appreciate her friendship and enjoy sharing (or very occasionally--commiserating) the similar details of our lives with three little boys of the same ages. Carole is encouraging and thoughtful.

How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!
~George Elliston

1 comment:

heather said...

Thank you so much Heidi! Not only did I receive a great award, I also learned how to copy the picture onto my blog-that knowledge will come in handy!