Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Picketing

Levi came into the house asking for paper and glue. I knew he was up to something. He's always up to something. A short while later I noticed him walking up and down the driveway with an old board from a picket fence. It looked like something was attatched. Later I found this on the front porch:
I don't know how well this will show up, so let me translate for you: "Stop, Naoo, Plez." (Stop Now, Please.) The picture shows a house with an X through it. See, Levi wants the house building to stop or soon we will no longer live in the country. Hmmm. Gives new life to the term 'picketing.'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh,now that is ADORABLE. He's a regular little Daniel Boone needing a little "elbow room"...and he's right, living in the country is definitely a blessing to be enjoyed!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

That is the absolute BEST! I love it!

Lyns
p.s. Levi, I'm with YOU kiddo!

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

wow -- what an absolute qt!

Elise said...

Hi Heidi

What a gorgeous form of expression from Levi and how right he is!

I enjoyed your post on your geography curriculum and all of your wonderful ideas you've implemented to learn about the world.

Love
Elise.

Skeller said...

hehe. Literally and figuratively picketing!!

Smart boy you have there :-)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love it! That is priceless! I hope you cherish that note! He's going to be a great leader!

Tammy