Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanks, Hubby!

It pays to have a computer savvy husband. I woke up this morning to a note on my screen with an arrow pointing to my layers palette. Russ took over my computer remotely, found my layers palette (which was hidden before), and left me a sweet note. What would I do without him?

So, apparently my problem was that my layers palette was hidden. Anonymous commenter says to press F7 to show the palette. I'll have to remember that.

Now that I can actually find the desat red layer, I can finally experiment. Susan, thank you so much for the instructions on adding color back into the image! I'm looking forward to trying it out on various photos. This is for you:

Super Fun Happy:
Desat Red at 65%:
Desat Red at 33%:
Ah, I feel so much better! The kids will probably get cold cereal for three meals today, but...

3 comments:

Skeller said...

yay, yay, yay! doin' the happy dance on your behalf!
:-) what a sweet husband!

And .... isn't that just the greatest little adjustment layer?!?? Have fun ... and hey, don't those cereals have all those good added vitamins and minerals? ;-)

Simply Me... said...

You and those cute picture's I love it . I'm having a giveaway come on over and enter!

Lanny:)

Precision Quality Laser said...

Beautiful pics! Such sweet boys :) By the way, thanks for your comment. I look forward to reading the post *grin*

Blessings!

Mrs. Q