Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On the Wall

Sometimes the beauty is easy. Sometimes you don't have to try at all. Sometimes you can hear the wind blow in a handshake. Sometimes there's poetry written right on the bathroom wall.
~Ani Defranco

The post you've been waiting for...

I've heard from so many of you that you want to decorate your walls, but the actual 'what, where, and how' of hanging things on the wall has you stumped. I've got just the thing for you today. Head on over to my guest post at Simple Mom to find 10 Project Heidi tips for hanging decor.

When you are finished enjoying Simple Mom's excellent site, head back here and stay tuned. I have a terrific Project Heidi post on creating wall groupings coming within the next week. You won't want to miss it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi, My girlfriend and i are going to come to the PG on Friday for a visit. She hasn't been and I wanted to show her before it shut down. Would love to meet you if you wanted to stop by. We will be without kids this time. (getting a sitter for the 7 of them) I will let you know about what time we will be there.
Susan

Heidi said...

Yes! Let me know and I'll try to be there. Nothing on the schedule except nap time. :)

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed your "guest" spot over at Simple Mom! Great job.

Heidi said...

belle-ah~ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

Elise said...

Hi Heidi

I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your practical advice and tips. I love the silhouettes you made of your boys and am looking forward to gving this a go myself.

I like the fact that your decorating has a lot of personal touches which makes it unique and special.

I will stay tuned for the next project Heidi post.

Where do you get your inspiration from?

Love
Elise

Unknown said...

As always, great post!