Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Family Photo. Kinda.

(Are you getting sick of the photographs yet? Still more coming...)
Picture after picture after picture.... can't everyone sit still and look at the camera at the same time with something resembling a smile? No. Apparently not. (I shouldn't be surprised considering last year's attempt.) How on earth do the professional photographers get those excellent family shots? I wonder what magic they would work with my boys, or would they tear their hair out in frustration?
Um. They seem to be escaping. They cannot attempt to sit still for another second.
Wait. Wait! Come back here!!
Russ, corral those boys, would ya?
Yeah, well, that's the end of that.
Why don't you boys go for a walk while I take pictures of adults who will do what I tell them to do, stand still, and smile on occasion...

3 comments:

Precision Quality Laser said...

I love the first one of you guys kissing in the background! My husband and I never get good kissing pictures...maybe we just need more practice...lol!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Oh, my goodness! LOVE the one of you kissing in the background! That actually gives me goosebumps. It's so symbolic of how important a good marriage is to raising children!

Aja Jenise said...

Too precious... though it would be nice to see more of YOU!!! But truly, your family is precious... but I wanna see the brains behind this photography madness...meaning your mad/phat/cool skills... hee hee...