Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Crew at the Zoo

We had a very special visit with my grandparents, Aunt Melody, Uncle John, and cousins Aimee and Michael. I am beyond thankful for the time we were able to spend with them!

Grandma and Grandpa, thank you for your love for our boys and giving me a chance to re-live my childhood visits to your home. John, Melody, and Michael, thank you for taking the time out of your crazy schedule to visit, play games, and do fun things. Aimee, I want you to move here. I have never met someone so capable and drawn to children. My boys adored you, and Leif is still talking about his Aimee. You are all loved!!!!


(Aunt Melody and Cousin Aimee)

6 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Zoos are fun! We always enjoy our time.
-sandy toes

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

What a blessing to be with your family and have special memories!

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

you my heidi,,,are simply beautiful!

Heidi said...

Country Girl~ *blush* Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Heidi was this at the zoo or at the Wild Animal Park near San Diego? ~Tera

Heidi said...

Tera~ It was actually a small zoo in Atascadero, CA (central CA). It was about our speed this time around. :)