Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Have You Voted?

Some kind, anonymous friends have nominated me for Best Artistic Content Blog over at Homeschool Blog Awards. I almost didn't want to mention it after browsing through the other gorgeous blogs that have been nominated. I feel privileged to be listed among such artistic talent!

You are likely to find several new favorites if you have a chance to spend some time checking out all the blogs (or even just a few) nominated in each of the catagories. Be sure to vote for the best of the blogs listed!! Voting ends this Friday, November 21.

2 comments:

Jennefer said...

I nominated you and also voted for you in this category! Your blog has always been a breath of fresh air for me. You always remind me to stop and enjoy my boys and see the beauty in all life!

Thank you!!! :)

Jennefer

Heidi said...

Thank you, Jennefer!!