Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fix-it-Friday

peekaboo

I am seriously on the run today, so this was a fast edit just for fun. The original photo, below, was offered as today's fix-it-friday project at i heart faces. I started in photoshop (CS2) and performed the following actions: TRA's Bullet Tooth, PW's Sharpen This and Bring on the Eyes (on the eyes) and Boost at 70%. TRA's Punch Out 40%, Warm it Up 70%, Green With Envy (to bring out the green in the background a little), and Dirty Diana (texture to rough it up a little). Then I went to Picnik and cropped slightly, added a vignette, played around in Curves, and sharpened. Whew!!

9 comments:

Macy said...

Nice. I like that you added texture to it.

Melinda said...

I am in love with the texture you added to the photo! Beautiful job!!

Frogmum said...

Beautiful edit - really lovely :D

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow...what a difference!

Tammy

Through My Own Lens said...

Great job!! The effect you added was very cool!

K-Sue said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I think eventually I will have to get Photoshop and learn how to use it.

Laurel said...

Love it Hiedi - isn't it SHOCKING what can be done? Now I just need to get off my duff and do it!

Drew said...

Beautiful! You're making me jealous that I don't have those actions! :) The texture really adds a neat touch to the photo.

Shae said...

Great job with the texture.