Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reminder

Our last Living Lovely with Family linky goes up tomorrow morning. Our topic is 'Raising a child with a global perspective.'

I'm throwing this one in the mix even though it is a little different than the topics we've visited previously.

During one of our time-share presentations, the salesperson mentioned that she hoped we would travel with our children so that they could have a broader view of the world. (Maybe I'll try to describe the undercurrent of that statement in my entry tomorrow.) I would love to travel around the world with my children, but I know that we'll have to think outside the box in order to accomplish something in that realm. I'm guessing that she and I have very different ideas of what sort of travel would truly give a child a wider view of the world in which we live.

Everyone is welcome to participate, either linking to a blog post or sharing in the comments tomorrow.

No comments: