Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Living. Lovely. ~ Complete a Puzzle


A good puzzle, it's a fair thing. Nobody is lying.
It's very clear, and the problem depends just on you.

~Erno Rubik

Did you

Complete a Puzzle

for National Puzzle Month?

No? Try one of these word puzzles at Merriam-Webster!
(Be sure to scroll down a little to see more word games.)
I couldn't stop once I got started!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week's Living. Lovely. challenge:

Make a Phone Call

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make,
who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?

~Stephen Levine

3 comments:

Molly Anne said...

I did several crossword puzzles this week - woohoo! I'm staying with a friend and kinda thought we might give a jogsaw puzzle a try but not with her 8 month old daughter rolling about - no jigsaw puzzles for now! That's okay, I'll take baby giggles too. :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm.... looking forward to next week's challenge. Timely one for me, God's been speaking to me about the loveliness of the phone connection, one that I usually avoid!

Dropped you some love in my corner of the world today;

http://prairieprologue.blogspot.com/2010/01/beautiful.html

Renee said...

Andy and I completed a big puzzle between Christmas and New Year's. I also found myself pretty obsessed with a book of Sudoku puzzles. He had the week off and there was plenty of time to relax and think. I have always LOVED puzzles. Now my 7 year old is the puzzle maniac. FUN!