Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yep. Still Here.

Blogging. I was on a stupendous roll, wasn't I? Sssssssssssssss. That's the air whoooshing out of my tires. I still have lots to say (when do I not?), but I've been swamped AND really sick. Appointments, painful sore throat for a week, photo sessions, holiday celebrations, fever of 103, to-do list, antibiotics, boys, baby, hubby at home. Some days I don't know which end is up. Or whether it is AM or PM.

Suffice it to say, I'm still here. I'm not abandoning my little corner of the blog world. I'll be back shortly, but quite possibly sporadically through the end of the year. Or maybe with really short posts. We'll see. I hope y'all are having a positively LOVELY advent season!

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

Get well soon! Mom's don't have time to be sick :-D