Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Grandpa

Lola and Grandpa

My grandpa, who lives in California, was here visiting last week. We are so thankful for the time we spent together! Lola spends Mondays at my mom’s house while the boys are at Classical Conversations, so she had a day with Grandpa all to herself! My mom took the above pictures of them playing a Peter Rabbit game together. (Mom posted more pictures here.)

I’m so sad that I didn’t get more pictures of our Thanksgiving together, but I did get this decent shot of him with my ragamuffin kids the day before he left.

Kids with Grandpa

Just for fun, I’m sharing the newspaper article about my grandpa that ran in his local paper for Veteran’s Day this past month.

Grandpa Pietsch 

My grandpa also received the French Legion of Honor Medal in a ceremony last year. He has been knighted by the French government! I just discovered a YouTube video of the ceremony.

We love you, Grandpa!

No comments: