Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anything Goes

It is Week 2 over at i heart faces. Their first week of competition was a huge success, and I cannot wait to view all the new photographs. The theme is Anything Goes and Susan at Short on Words is the guest judge!

I spent some time this past week going through all the face shots in my photo archives. It is obvious that I need to have a few more photo sessions with new friends. (In particular, I need some adult models!) You all are going to get real tired of seeing my boys' faces over and over. And over. And over. Oh, wait. Most of you probably already are. Grin.

For this week, I've chosen to enter the above photo of Leif. He is about seven months old. I love his baby cheeks and baby mouth and baby blue eyes. Now that he is two-going-on-twelve, I am missing his baby-ness! There is no holding him back. With two big brothers, he won't be left behind.

24 comments:

Beth said...

No way! we're not tired of seeing those cute boys. We keep coming back, don't we? :) love those baby blues!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

They grow up way too fast, don't they? I'm loving his little-baby chubbiness. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Unknown said...

I love those cheeks and those eyes! I miss babies!

Unknown said...

I want to kiss those adorable cheeks! His eyes are so gorgeous! You said he is older now? Are they still this blue? Lucky momma/photographer!!

feather k said...

aww...the blue eyes...you have a heartbreaker on your hands...

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

He has your eyes! Great shot.

Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face, those eyes are amazing.

illahee said...

oh, look at those eyes! terrific shot!

Heasleye said...

Those cheeks are just delicious! So cute!

Christi said...

What a sweet baby face! Just precious.

Lori said...

cute picture... love his eyes

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a sweet picture!
-sandy toe

Drew said...

I don't think anyone could get tired of seeing big blue eyes and cute chubby baby cheeks! That stage just goes so fast.

Teresa said...

I never get tired of great baby shots- especially when you capture such great eyes- I can almost smell the baby softness :}

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

We could never tire of those faces! What gorgeous baby blues!

Allyson said...

very cute

Melinda said...

What a great shot. Those eyes are just gorgeous! I could never get tired of looking at that adorable little face.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby : ). I am sure that your blog readers love seeing your kids faces! I love seeing my blog friends kids and grandkids on their blogs. It makes me feel more connected.
PS LOVE that name! How did you pick it?

4chalseys@blogger said...

What a sweet face! I love it.

Randi said...

love his eyes in this one! reminds me of my baby girl, the only blue-eyed one in our family :)

Michelle said...

tired of seeing little faces like that? never! :) what a little doll!! :)

Kristin said...

how could we get tired of seeing such cute faces!

Tara said...

soooo adorable:) just beatiful!!!
and I love that his name is Leif...such a common name here in Norway...not so common in the US, or what???;)
good luck in the contest!!!

Heidi said...

No, Leif isn't a very common name in the US. I just loved the sound of it. (We pronounce it 'Lafe'.) I like short boys' names that start with L, I guess. :)

He is 2 yrs, 5 months now, but he thinks he is at least 5. :) His eyes aren't quite that blue now. A little more dark gray-blue.

Thanks for all the kind words!!