Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slice of Life

Life @ Home

Just a glimpse into life at our house. On a good day, of course. Grin.

Leif wants to 'do school' like the big boys. So he colors in a workbook.

Levi, never the workbook guy, teaches me the grammar lesson while I fold clothes in the bedroom:

Life @ Home 2

Luke and Leif were getting rowdy, so I sent them to their room to read.
I was worried when it was so quiet, but for once my fears were not realized.
These two are starting to be really good buds.

Life @ Home 3

Working on a basic diagram of the earth's layers of atmosphere:

Life @ Home 4

Independent reading. Mom and Levi's favorite time of day:

Life @ Home 5

Two peas in a pod:

Life @ Home 6

7 comments:

Chicky said...

Love your pictures! We have the Richard Scarry book in picture #3, but what is the other one? Looks like another fun one!

Heidi said...

Thanks! The other book is The Usborne Book of Things People Do (which *is* another fun one).

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary ordinary! Lovely... Destiny

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I was drooling over the sweetness of it all...I heart homeschooling! Thanks for sharing and for keeping it real! ~Connie in Tualatin

jodi said...

aw, i want to come learn at your house!
jodi

Shell in your Pocket said...

Cute.
sandy toe

Skeller said...

so incredibly sweet.

sigh. I've not been seeing much of this kind of connection between my boys lately. sadsadsad. giving me much to ponder recently. (it probably doesn't help that I've just reread My Name is Asher Lev, which always kinda takes me to a "lonely" place).