Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Glorious Green Friday

Green Friday


Did I mention that Thanksgiving day was wet and dreary (outside only, of course)?
Well, check out our weather for the second annual GREEN FRIDAY.
It doesn't get better than this, folks.
Two-hour nature hike and treasure gathering for Christmas decorating.
This time Shannon and Ben joined us.

Oh, and did I mention that I have the BEST family in the whole world?
Yeah, baby.
Rose hips, apples, snake, branches, frogs, moss, sunshine. Gorgeous, heart-warming sunshine.
(Then back to Holly's for cedar branches!)

Nature Hike






Rose Hips






Gathering






Fruit

7 comments:

carole said...

What kind of snake is that? Yikes!

I love the tradition. Lovely.

Laurel said...

we.must.go.outside.more! Love the shooting as always - your blog makes my heart rate slow down (that would be a compliment:)). Happy Green Friday to y'all.

Molly Anne said...

GORGEOUS. Everything. But the snake. ;)
What kind of snake is that anyway? Scares me! (I'm kindof a baby about things like that, teehee).

My first memory of your blog was a green friday post last winter. You'd inspired me very much with it and I ended up celebrating my own outdoors adventure and I made some great Christmas gifts with what I found!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I am so doing this next year!! What a wonderful idea!

Elena_Valeriote said...

lovely photos! The perfect way to spend a November day..

Skeller said...

Yay for Green Friday!! So nice of the weather to cooperate ;-). Can't wait to see the decor you'll create for the Christmas season. You will show us, of course?!?

BushBelles said...

Love you pictures, looks like a beautiful place.