Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two Months

Baby Life

Two months. Golly. Can you believe it? I'm still in baby heaven. And that's a good thing. But I'm also still struggling with my perfectionist tendencies. Lola was two months yesterday, but a mini photo shoot just didn't work. She wasn't having it. The light wasn't having it. I wasn't having it. Something.

Today she looked so darn cute. I was changing her diaper on my bed this evening and thought, who cares if I don't have beautiful natural light and the bed is covered in laundry? I'm gonna take some pictures, anyway.

I was going to post them without editing, but I couldn't stand it. And then I didn't really like the editing. But I'm going to get over it and post them anyway. Instead of cleaning my house which looks like a tornado hit it...

Lola (2)

This girl is a serious one. She does smile when she's in the mood, but it is almost impossible to capture it on camera. She loves to sleep, but only swaddled in her carrier. Ironically, she doesn't particularly like to be out and about in her carrier and has such short happy awake times that we just don't go anywhere. I desperately need some groceries. The boys had chips and cheese for dinner...

I'm dying to know what she weighs... I'll find out tomorrow at her doctor's appointment. Any guesses? ETA: 13 lbs 14 oz!

Lola (3)




Lola




Lola (4)




2 Months

5 comments:

Laura at By the Bushel said...

So beautiful. So precious. love her little denim dress. She's stunning. thanks for posting. the pictures are {perfect}!

Florida Life said...

Sooo stinkin' cute! I just want to kiss those cute little feet! :)

Beth said...

What a dolly!! Beautiful!

Renee said...

Sweet baby! So glad she is a sleeper. I know it is hard to be at home all the time. But I can guarantee you with those beautiful faces to keep you company that you are not missing anything important. I love how you are soaking it all up!!

Jennefer said...

Heidi,

She is just perfect. Absolutely perfect!

Jennefer