Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Home!

SWB and the Bloggers

I staggered into bed at about 3:30 am (Pacific time after getting up at 7:30 am Eastern time) so I might need a day to recover, but I wanted to let you know that I’m home after a phenomenal weekend with incredible women. (And share one picture to prove it!)

I am so blessed to have had this opportunity, and I’ll be sharing much more in the coming week!

(From left to right: Me, Mandi of Life Your Way, Stephanie (and baby Kepler) of Keeper of the Home, Tsh of Simple Mom, Susan Wise Bauer, and Jessica of Life as Mom. Picture taken by Sarah Park.)

5 comments:

renee @ FIMBY said...

Seeing all you ladies together makes me wish I was a classical educator so I could have been invited just to meet you all!

Welcome back

FishMama said...

I miss you already! Wish it could have been longer. You now give me a reason to go to Oregon, but I'm thinking that you coming to Disneyland might be a better idea. ;)

Hannah said...

DUDE!!!

And it was so aesthetically kind of Tsh and Susan to coordinate their colors. You know, for the photo. :-)

Janel said...

It was so fun to meet you Heidi. It truly is a small world! Glad you made it home safely.

Jessye said...

I feel like I know a celebrity. You are in a picture with a woman whose picture is on a book I own. Wow.